Meniscus tear in knee, pins and needles in fingers. Any advice?

Hey, I fell and got a mensicus tear in my left knee . Since then im on crutches because of a ligament aswell.since that day I lost feeling in my left hands small finger and half of my ring finger and that part of the palm aswell. The feeling has changed to pins and needles to the point of pain, the doctor took a xray of my neck and said one of the vertabraes have a little swelling around it but it should go away quick and cant be that bad. It has been a while now and I am 17 so cant just go to another doctor and our medical aid is depleted. I have to drink zytomyl which is a antidepressent of 20 mg daily ,4 * 30mg ritalin(generic methylphentidate), purbac,topiramate which is like epilum used to control intense migrain I hardly have ever since. Any advice please just as prove maybe even for my mom, it went from funny to realy cant handle. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012