Meniscus in both knee, irritated, power lifter, healthy weight

My meniscus in both knees is irritated. any advice on how to treat it? I am 17, and a powerlifter. It was onset by a bodyweight excersize in my right knee, then I did 5x5 450lbs calf raises, and both hurt. my upper limit is 605 lbs 1x7, but I havent done heavy weight in a while. so, I threw myself into something after being away from it for a while. i am 185 lbs, and 5 11 . I am at a very healthy weight. I just need some treatment advice. Thanks, User.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012