Meniere's disease, vertigo, vomits, hearing problem, using hearing aid

Respected sir, I am Patnaik and 40 years old. I am suffering from MENIORS Disease from past 15 years. First I suffered vertigo and vomtings. Present i have been suffering knows from ears. and left ear 90% deaf and right ear also hearing loss . and i unable to identified sounds particular place. sir, Doctors suggested there is now medicine from qure. sir i have faced lot of problems in my working area. present i am using hearing aid . please suggest for my developed hearing through any medicine and any others.... Thanking you sir, KSRKA PATNAIK, 0000, ANDHRA PRADESH. INDIA. Mail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012