Meniere's disease, vertigo attacks, done acupuncture. Side effects of Betasarc and Methylcobal?

Hi Dr Samuel. I suffer from Meniere s disease. It was terrible. I had vertigo attacks almost every day. After various treatments with ENT specialists, I resorted to traditional Chinese acupuncture . I do acupuncture once a week. I also take the normal medication that my doctor gave me - i.e. Betaserc and Vitamin B12 (Methycobal). I have been taking these medications together with acupuncture for nearly 5 months now. I do not experience any vertigo attacks ever since. My question to you - can I continue to take Betaserc and Methycobal for extended period of time? What are the side effects of these 2 drugs? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012