Memory loss, vertigo, knee pain, blood sugar crashes. Due to depression?

I am a 25 year old female. In the past few months (since February) I ve been experiencing a lot of issues with my memory . Short and long-term. It is very difficult for me to remember conversations I previously had and I frequently double-book myself because I truly have no recollection of prior plans until the day of and someone/something reminds me. I have never had issues with my memory before until now. Since December I have been experiencing episodes of vertigo off and on. I did see a General Practitioner about this but we never ruled out what it may be. He only offered exercises I could perform to possibly alleviate the vertigo. I am almost always extremely tired - despite having a fairly normal sleep schedule. Lately my joints have been causing me pain. In particular, my left knee ...I have severe pain in the joint that makes it difficult to walk up stairs or even get out of my chair sometimes. I am also experiencing pain in my left palm...that radiates all the way down to my elbow . I feel like I very frequently have blood sugar crashes and must eat to maintain a level of coherence and avoid irritability and nausea. I have been tested for pre-diabetes because diabetes does run in my family. In fact, I ve done blood tests, urine tests, etc and everything comes back normal . They suggested about 2 years ago that depression caused the majority of my symptoms but I feel like there is something more to it.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012