Memory loss due to anxiety disorder. Taken anxiety medication. Treatment to cure memory loss?

Hi, my sister is suffering memory loss due to the anxiety disorder . I would like to know what she should do to improve her memory loss problem? She has been taking medication for anxiety for couple years. But it does not seem to help much. She stopped working 3 years ago hoping it would be less stress and become better. However, the stress less life does not help on her memory problem. It becomes so bad that she lost the ability to handle simple tasks and affect her daily life. In order to avoid anxiety, she does not want to learn anything new or do anything that requires thinking. She claimed that she just need a peaceful life. I m afraid her brain will eventually get rusted and she will no longer to take care of herself if she continue to live a life like this. Should I push her to exercise her brain more? Will that trigger her anxiety problem? Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012