Memory loss after falling down, headache. Reason?

my daughter is 5 yrs old...she fell in the bathroom 2 hours ago.Her back of head hit the flour of bathroom.After that she forgot what has happened to her and how she fell down.she asked me why she had headache .why she forget that specific event/hit/blow??? i have asked her several other questions ...she remember other things very well..thank to Almighty ALLAH.....i have to ask u why this happen to her that she forget that falling of her in the bathroom???
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Hi Menu,
Your daughter might have fallen in bathroom either due to slipping or secondary to fits.Since she does not remember the event strong suspician of fits to be considered with retrograde memory impairment.Watch for vomiting and worsening of headache next 24 hours.You need to show your child to neuologist for clinical asessment and if required CT scan brain