Melasma on forehead and nose. Used hydroquinone, Retin A and Depiwhite cream. Is Depiwhite okay?

Good morning I am 43 and I have melasma . Forehead , nose , mustache . It s superficial melasma.I have been using for 3 days hidrochinone 0.02 % and Retin A cream but I had allergic reaction on I stop it...I have been used Retin A but I have allergic reaction also..not so sever ..and now I am trying Depiwhite cream for twice per day...It s ok until now. Depiwhite is ok?Do you have any advice for me pls? Melanex Trio?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012