Melaglow on lips, pigmentation on lips. How beneficial is melaglow?

Goodevening Doctor, I was recomended by a doctor to use melaglow on my lips ,my lips have lot of pigmentation though its not very dark ,but I would rather prefer a lighter shade lips. So could you tell me how beneficial is melaglow for my lips and what are the pros and cons of using it. Should, I be using it continuously for a long period of time or I shall use it for a month and stop. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012

melaglow can be used safely on the lips for 2-3 months but the lips may not lighten considerably.

pigmentation of the lips is quite difficult to treat. wear a sunscree, that helps , also keep them moisturized.

Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi...dear jaiswa..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Don't use Melaglow on lips..,
Bcos Melaglow contains steroids ..,
So intilally it will give good result..,
But long duration it will give deleterious effects..,
Hence follow..,
1) Apply Sunscreen lotion morning times..,
2) Night times use ...Moisturizing creams..,
3) Every 3 hrs use mild steroid Momentasome ...for short period..,
4) Cap..evion 400 mg daily 15 dys..,