Mega edema on the arm and hand causing difficulty in making a fist, recurring multiple DVT's on leg, pacemaker dependent, good PT/INR levels. Advice?

I got a pacemaker/defib inserted in the left side of my chest about six months ago. I am very thin and 61 y/o. I woke up yesterday AM with mega edema of the entire left arm and hand to the point of being unable to make a fist. (I was sleeping on my left side and the arm was hanging off the bed.) This occured overnight and took 24 hours to go down entirely. I have also have had multiple DVT s of the right leg some recurring even though the coumadin PT/INR are good levels. What do you think I should do? Call the docs? get an US or a venogram? thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012