Medium red flat painful pimples on labia majora filled with clear pus. Sexually active. STD?

I'm 21 yrs old. 5 4, 155 lbs with no medical history. I am sexually active and practice safe sex and last time I was checked (5 months ago), I didn't have any STD's. However, a few days ago I noticed a medium red flat pimple on my labia majora which burns when I peed. Yesterday I started having painful urination every time I try to pee and it still hurts to pee (stings and burns). Today I noticed tiny little pimples around that pimple that looked like they are filled with clear puss. I cleaned it with warm water and scent free/alcohol free soap. But it hurts like heck. What could this be, please help.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013