Medicines used to treat splenomegaly, asplenia, thrombocytopenia and lymphoma?

Hi I have a school project on the spleen . I would like to know what medicines are used to treat splenomegaly (not sure if spelled right), asplenia, thrombocytopenia , and lymphomas. I am prettysure the first two are diseases and the last two are medical problems. I really need help on this. It is due in less than a week. I have ben sick, so I need it done today. We have to turn them in in 2 days or so. Also, what system is it in? For the medical probs and diseases, will you tell me if they are med probs and diseases? If not, will you tell me some? Thanks, Student
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013