Medicine to prepone or postpone menstrual cycle?

i usually start my periods on the 19th of every month. But this month i am traveling on the 19th of march itself for 10 days, so i want to prepone(start my periods before the 19th) or postpone my periods for 10 days
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

If you are using the birth control pill then you can start the next pack without the normal break in between.

If you are not on the pill then you can consider using norethisterone.

Norethisterone can be used to delay periods. It is taken 5 mg three times daily, 3 to 4 days before the period is due.It can be continued up to 2 weeks or until you wish to have your period.

You would need to obtain a prescription from your doctor.

I hope this helps