Medicine to increase height. Is Dr. ayushveda medicine effective?

I am 19 years old,female.My height is 5.2 and i wish to increase my height atleast by 3 inches more.Is it possible for me ? Can any sort of exercise, diet or any medicine help me out? As i suppose girls get on height till maximum age of 21.And what about using medicines like Dr. Setup or Dr. Ayushweda? Are they really effective? Please suggest... Yours faithfully.. Hin.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hello Hin, Welcome to HCM.

You seem to be in love with a good hieght. Its definitely nice for girls to be tall. Your hieght still seems fine to me. You can do a lot of skipping, jumping exercises. You cal involve in basketball or high jumps as well. With regards to diet, include lots of protein in your diet which will help in tissue growth. Hieght also depends on the hereditary. If your parents are not too tall, there are very less chances of you getting taller. Since you are 19, you can try doing jumping exercises regularly to see some results.
However, 5.2 is a very decent hieght and even if you dont grow taller, i think you need not worry as the current hieght is still good.

Good luck in your attempt to get taller!!!