Medicine to de-worm after itching in bottoms. Use rose water and glycerin?

Hi Doctor, my daughter is 2 years old. Ive noticed she keeps itching her bottoms periodically and her whole body in the night. This disturbs her sleep and makes her restless in the night being awake. My Pediatrician suggested a medicine for de- worm (one time medicine-10 ml bottle - cant remember the name) but the itching continues. Post her bath i apply glycerine and rose water or sometimes vaseline body lotion, but nothing seems to be permananet solution. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012