Medication to stop rashes and itching in scalp, ears, chest, breast, neck and face?

Hi there please help, about 2 days ago I developed an itchy scalp got my husband to check for lice but no trace and seemed to be in a particular area. Then I noticed the second day rash behind my ears and scalp and ears itchy, it s now on my chest and starting on breasts, a bit on the neck and top of back, and now it s on my face, started from top gone down now stopped at cheeks, it s so itchy, I have not done anything different, and I feel healthy. I think it s in my ears too as its so itchy there too! Please help, and I shall be starting ivf soon so don t want to take anything that can mess up my chances. Please help! Sorry didn t know u had to pay for this. Can t afford it.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012