Medication controlled diabetes, had episode of vomiting, diarrhea, strange feeling in head, itchiness on palms, soles, vaginal area. Cause?

Last Sunday I started throwing up, then diarrhea started. This went on for days. I went to doctor, just said to start clear liquids and lots of rest. My concern now is the strange feeling in my head// kinda dizzy but no??? and now the palms of my hands, bottom of my right foot , my back and my vaginal area are itchy.. I am no longer throwing up and stool is getting firmer. I am 52 y/o female. I have medication controlled diabetes . what is causing the foggy head and itching???
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013