Medication, cause, cure for night fall problem?

Hello sir, myself Manoj,I am 29 years old i had a problem for last four months i have problem of night fall, would it a create a problem in future, i am unmarried. if yes then what may be cause. please assist me a medicine name for this problem and how long it will take to came out from this problem is there any course or treatement? how many months/days and how much money it will take. Please assist me. Thanks Manoj Bangalore.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Nocturnal ejaculation
Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
Night falls are part of life during the unmarried period and it is not disease nor will it lead to one.
So, there is nothing is needed make things better.
If you masturbate or have sex regularly, the frequency will drop.
Wishing you good health,