Medically managed miscarriage. Ultrasound shows clot and placenta. Positive pregnancy test. Treatment?

Hi, I had a missed miscarriage when i had my 12 week scan 2 weeks ago and had a medically managed miscarriage. I had my rescan yesterday to see if all had cleared but there was 8.8mm of clot/ placenta left and the dr. said I won t need a d&c it should clear through my system naturally. I took a pregnancy test hoping it would read negative to know my body was getting back to normal but it still came up pregnant. How long can it take for my HGC level to go to 0 and the pregnancy to pass enough for me to have a period and ovulate again? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012