Medical treatment to reduce swelling, bring original color of foot due to lymphangitis?

Hi, my doctor has diagnosed me with lymphangitis. Have a swelling on my left leg and a skin discoloration for a 2 months now. That dark part of the leg is becoming really hard and scaly. They said the lymphangitis was brought about by an infection and I was given an antibiotic . I was later given aldactone to take for a month to help with the swelling. The information is that there is internal scaring that is causing the build up on the foot . My question is, what can I do to ease the swelling and to help my foot come back to its original colour because right now I have finished medication and all they are saying is that I do exercise. I know I 140kg, but as much as I am doing exercise, is there a proper medical plan that can bring my leg back to normal?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012