Medical test done. What does the reports says? What is the condition of my health?

I have carried out some clinical tests and results are as follows RBS 89 mg/dl RFT Urea 23 mg/dl, Creatinine 1.0 mg/dl Serum Electrolyte Sodium 145 mmo I/L,Potassium 3.8mmo I/L, Calcium 8.2 mg/dl, Chloride 104 mg/dl. LFT Total Bilirubin 0.96 mg/dl,Conjugated 0.56 mg/dl, Unonjugated 0.40 mg/dl, Alkaline Phosphate 233 IU/L SGOT 37 IU/L SGPT 83 IU/L Total Protein 6.5 mg/dl Albumin 3.7 mg/dl Globulin 2.8 mg/dl . I want to know what is the condition of my health.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012