Medical test done. Little high bilirubin levels, ALT. How to make it normal quickly?

Hi,During medical test for going abroad .I can not get the fit report because my bilirubin level is 1.2 and ALT 45 . From last 28 days i am trying to lower my values but not reduce .i used as all below but not use full .after one day my medical is again kindly give me a trick to clear the medical • Have plenty of fruit juices and drink a lot of fresh vegetable juices. • Try and avoid food that has a lot of fat and oil in it. Stick to a simple light or liquid diet . • Avoid eating non-vegetarian food for a while. • Drink a lot of fresh, clean and boiled water • Avoid having Tobacco and Alcohol as they put a lot of strain on the liver. • Ensure that your diet is rich in Vitamin C and B complex. • Chew sugarcane couple of times a day as it plays the role of a diuretic and hence cleans the urine. • You can also try having 1 spoonful olive oil every 6 hours as it helps lower the bilirubin level.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013