Medical termination of pregnancy, shy of visiting clinic, prescribed Mifepriston 200 mg and misoprostols. Complications?

Hello Doc Myself, Deepak and I am from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. I have been married for 1.5 years. My wife Sonali is pregnant by 40-45 days. We are not ready for kids right now and therefore, need medical termination of pregnancy. But the problem is my wife is very shy and not willing to visit any Gyno clinic. Our family doctor (mbbs) suggested her to take one Mifepriston 200 mg - Mtpill cipla follwed by 2 misoprostols - Misoprost cipla (after 48 hours). But I am little doubtful as I read about it on Internet that it can cause complications. Suggestion please
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012