Medical report for job marked as unfit due to chest X-ray with calcific speck right upper. Remedy?

I got very good job offer from Bahrain, but my medical report shows UNFIT because of Chest X ray report - Calcific Speck Right Upper . Please explain me in detail about this and how to come out of this mark, As far as my health is concerned, I m fit as per local doctor and he told no need to worry about this mark, no treatment required and this mark can t be removed. Because of this I can not any job in gulf countries.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012