Medical examination showed calcification in lungs. PTB not detected in x ray. How to remove calcification?

Dear sir, I under went medical examination from GAMCA they told me that i have some calcification in my lungs and declare me unfit to work in KSA.But i when i consulted many Pulmonologist in my city they told me there is nothing in my x rays and i never had PTB.kindly suggest me how to remove the calcification?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
The calcification cant be removed however if there is one then it can be a sign of past PTB. Ask a chest physician to rule out any active Tb and give u a letter for the same