Medical abortion, taken MTP kit pills, heavy bleeding, abdominal pain. Safe to take ultrasound scan?

I took mtp kit pills and had heavy blreeeding for 2 days and after that bleeding iees very less but the lower abdominal pain continues. It feels like pain the pain is moving up and down in the body lyk the gasting pain. I am not able to determine whether this pain is a gasting pain or due to abortion . My mom is forcing me for an ultrasound . Is it safe to have an ultrasound for me as i m an unmarried girl.Its been only 5 days after i had the mtp kit.Plz reply as soon as possible.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012