Medical abortion, no nausea, no breast tenderness, lump in abdomen. Positive pregnancy test. Cause of concern?

hi doc, i had a medical abortion done at home because abortion is illegal in my country.i discovered i was 6 weeks pregnant on the 26th of july.27th july i took the the abortion pills and i think i passed out the concern is my period has not yet returned since. pregnancy test stil says nausea and breast soreness has disappeared and i feel normal again but there is an unusual bump in my lower abdomen which comes and i need to be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012