Medical abortion due to hernia surgery, had continuous bleeding, abdominal pain cited to be due to ovarian cyst rupture. True?

Hello. I am 35 yrs old, about 165 lbs. I had just gone through with medical abortion , due to many reasons, one of which was having a hernia surgery with a mesh implanted in my abdomen . I had hurnea surgery right after I delivered my 2nd baby a year ago. Anyway, the bleeding was severe for 6 days, and yesterday my right lower side was hurting bad, to even walk, laugh, sit, any activity. Felt like appendisitis, however, I already had it removed when I was 11 yrs old. So I went to the ob doc and she examined me, and said the pregnancy terminated sucessfully and she doesn t see anything wrong, However, I showed her where it hurt and she pressed real hard in the spot and it hurt a lot. She then did another sono and said I had an ovarian cyst that raptured due to a pregnancy termination that rapidly. She gave me antibiotics just in case of infection. Is that so? I never knew I had a cyst. Now i am in pain, and I was told I can t even pick up my son, who is 22-23 lbs because I bleed heavy when I do. How long will it be until I get to feel better and the bleeding is gone? Also, my stomach is swollen and I appear to be pregnant. Can the cyst cause this? another 2 questions: after the bleeding stops, how long until my new period? and how long to wait until to resume intimacy? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer