Medical abortion due to abnormlity in foetus, placenta removed, ultrasound shows bulky retroverted utrerus and endometrial cavity distended with hetrogenous echoes, in keeping with blood products, both ovaries are seen. Complications for pregnancy?

I am 32 years old, i had a medical abortion at 16 weeks gestation due to abnormality in fetus and also had the placenta been surgically removed with minor bleeding after ward but 12 days following the producer and after altrasound showing bulky retroverted utrerus and endometrial cavity distended with hetrogenous echoes, in keeping with blood products, both ovaries are seen. I want to have another baby and worried those complication will affect resuming the period. I am under strong anti biotic now. what are the things to do and to look for?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012