Medical abortion, bleeding, unprotected sex, brown discharge, spotting. Pregnancy symptoms?

I am 26 and i had abortion on august 10 which i didnt bleed until august 17 for 1 day then on august 23 for 1 day. I had sex everyday after the abortion august 15 til sept 3 which i got a period its was abnormal light spotting day 1 day 2 heavy day 3 medium flow. Its wierd cuz it lasted 3 days and i had sex the day it ended now i have brown discharge . Also my 3 day period was wierd because it was only blood in the toliet and bright red when i wipe but the pad looked like normal discharge with brown color no blood am i pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012