Meatus appears to be torn or split or separated, continuous draining. Is this common ?

I am a nurse w/ a question. my pt had a urology consult and now the meatus appears to be torn or split or separated , is this common and will the separated sides ever return to a closed meatus? Also this pt has a indwelling foley cather to continuous draining. NO THANK YOU I WAS NOT EPECTING TO PAY FOR THIS SERVICE PLEASE REMOVE MY INFORMATION SORRY
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
HI,ITS DR. TIWARI. YOUR PATIET IS ON COTINUOUS CATHETER WHICH CAN CAUSE THIS PROBLEM. ONCE THE CATHETER IS OUT IT WILL HEAL TONORMAL POSITION.