Meat-like vaginal discharge. Done D&C earlier. Taking green tea, mushroom. Endometrial cancer?

Good day... i need to know what is the meaty-like discharge from vagina? i have been done D & C 3 months ago. and the bleeding and spotting doesn't stop. until thick blood comes out... then yesterday i was having a rare discharge, it was like thick lining the one my ob got during the procedure (d&c). i am currently taking green tea more than 2 weeks now and 5 cups a day also i am taking mushroom ( agaricus blazei murill extract). my ob diagnose me having endometrial cancer. please i need your help. thank you and God bless!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013