Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, please help

me and my husband are trying to have a baby

me and my husband are trying to have a baby we been trying to a year now i been taking birth controll pills but i had stop and my period didnt come and then i started back taking them and my period came on but now that i stop again my period isnt coming at all so I plan to start back taking them this month i just want to knw what should i do as far as me and my husband should do for the baby part is fertiliy a best help for us

Asked On : Thu, 7 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

First get yourself examined
It is common for anyone to not have their period right after stopping the medication. So you should not worry much on that. If you want to have a baby then you should stop OCP.