Me and my children have itchiness, gas and constipation. Any herbal remedy?

hi doctors. how can I cure my itchiness and constipation for a month. also blow gas. for 7 months me and my children what should I do what helps me..... I might have a bacteria and parasite from the food we eat or my child they touch something from the shopping carts and put in their mouths......help me I been try anythings it didn t works out smooth doctors ignore me don t want to help me maybe the hate me... please give advices on some herbs that help me
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013