May have PCOS and hiritiusm, have irregular period, high testesterone, on DHT blocking pill, omega 3, hair loss. Why?

Hi there, I have hair loss that gets oily on the second day after I shampoo my hair. I might have PCOS and Hiritiusm because i Have irregular periods, my blood test reports said I have a high testosterone , hair growth on my back, tummy and chin area. I have no idea why my head starts to get a bit oily and itch a day after shampooing it. I do see little hairs on my scalp that has come back. Can it be that I use a shampoo with SLS in it? I live in Vancouver BC (Canada) and I also noticed when I went on a vacation to India last year, my hair loss was decreased with normal hair loss when shampooing and when combing. When I shampoo my hair now I lose 5-10 strands in the shower (which I suppose is normal) and when i comb my hair out after it has been air dried I lose about 60-100 hairs. I shampoo my hair every 4th day. So if I shampoo on a Monday, I shampoo next on Thursday. Sometimes it feels my scalp is sore as well. Can it be water quality? Or the shampoo I use? Or the symptoms? My hair is pretty good during spring and summer. I have started with the following regime: I have started taking Omega 3 pills, 1000mg of Vitamin C , a DHT blocking pill (shenmin), starting eating lots of vegetables, starting eating chicken and will start on fish, started drinking 8 glasses of water a day. it s been 3-4 days now. I am 26 and this all started when i went to India for the first time in 2001 and when I got back, i had irregular periods and hair loss but it wasn t much. my hair just started to thin.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013