Masturbation, sperm dribbling on ejaculation, watery discharge. Treatment?

hi, i am an 20 years old boy,i used to masturbate twice a week and now a days i feel the velocity of my sperm ejection too slow,whether it cause any problems in future?what are the precaution can i take to rectify it? and as soon as my penis erects after seeing porn sperm in a form of water comes out automatically is there any solution for it?plz kindly reply
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Thanks for choosing HCM.
This is not a problem at all.
Masturbation is a normal human need in growing up males. The erection & subsequent watery discharge is perfectly normal to have.
You don't need any medications for this.