Masturbation may have led to loss of weight and body mass. Can I recover? name is alarc saltzman......three years before i started doing hand i have stopped doing it.......i have stopped doing it before three months....i have left hand practice because it made my body and face thin.....but after leaving it,there is no recovery.....there is no change in my body.......please guide me how can i get recovery....i wanted to made my body and face face is thick and its not look good on me.....please help me....i need your advice..........please help me
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

It is definitely possible to loose weight and vigor due to frequent masturbation practices. As popularly believed, it is not due to the masturbation, but with the anxiety and stress feeling associated with it.
But it is very routine in every community. Worrying is actually bad. Therefore, forget about any guilty feeling you may have. Enjoy life.
Get well soon.