Masturbation leads to excessive flow of cum. Can I satisfy sex? Guidance?

my question is that i am 28 years old. and m doing master bite from my 15 years to still.i have not did sex in my whole life.now whenever i master bite my cum flow out immediate with in 1 minutes and when i again start to do master bite it will take 4 minutes to cum flow out.now in this situation can i satisfy any lady for sexually. and how can i improve my intercourse time period.please guide me.now m getting marriage very soon.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
DEAR ajaysharma during masturbation we give extra pressure vagina is smooth and quite common to ejaculate quick in early intercourse as you gradually become familiar and try to control ejaculaton it comes naturally to most of gays. if after marriage it persists you can consult to sexologist if not feeling confident enough do consult prior to marrige he will guide you and clear your doubts