Masturbation ill effects? Can I increase chest size? Will the interfere with one another?

hi dr i want to ask you plz help me plz in detail tell me effects on health due to musturbution.due to this am upset.i am male and my age is 22.i did this last 6 years.when ever i watch rommantic movie..etc. then i am not in my control.i am upset. my chest size is 31 .i also want to increase.i think due to musturbution my chest is not increased.plz proper guide me .i very thankful to you waiting for dr reply
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Masturbation is a normal behaviour in adolescence.
There are no long term ill effects
Often un-informed/ ill-informed public and quacks make a big issue of it...
Stop seeing silly movies!
Your chest is NOT affected by this - Hit a gym and work out under proper guidance
Don't worry
God luck