Masturbation habit since years, now have weak and thin penis, premature ejaculation. How can I improve penis size?

HI I AM SAKI SO FAR AS MY SELF IS CONCERNING ... i spent my 12 years or more in masterbating ( hand practice ) and unfortunately my pins (dick) results into weak and thin and my scortrum is someting empty ..but my sex level is good .. it takes me only one minute to discharge .. how i will improve my health of my dick YYYY@YYYY thanks
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. Your problem is purely psychological and not any defect or disease. You are in apprehension that the masturbation is wrong and causes so many complications, like wise your thoughts continues. Don't worry it is almost a physiological process unless practiced on whole sale basis. I at all you feel necesory you consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment.
Besidrs i advise you some diet recommendations as take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, milk, egg, meat, fruits, juices, and dry fruits to increase blood,general health, and resistance. Wishing for a colour ful life, and thanks for calling.