Masturbation habit. Late period. Related?

hi i am 23, and i am masturbating since 4 yrs but recently like since 6 months my periods come early lije 5 or 6 days before d date... and my eriods wer due on 14 but i masturbated yest and i got my periods today 6 days before d date... is bcoz of masturbation.. bcoz earlier my periods wer pretty regular??? plz help..
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query to health magic,
Masturbation have no correlation with the Early periods, you needs to be evaluated by means of some blood test and ultrasound, If these are normal then few month course of oral pills regularise your periods.
Consult gynaecologist as early and find the treatment.