Masturbation habit. Have slow release of sperms, reduction in testicle, scrotum , penis. Had Xray. Help?

I would say I'm a healthy 23 year old male, I don't smoke, drink, or do any kinds of drugs but, I mentally wasn't aware of the severity of carefully monitoring my health or exercising regularly. I graduated high school four years ago, in the span of time I pretty much ate anything and was rarily active and masturbated randomly. I'm pretty much an apathetic person so thugs usually do warrant concern for me so when I experience a gradual low relase in sperm, scrotum pain, acute anal pain but no blood in stool I ignored it. My symthoms pretty much when away for a long time but a week from today I noticed a sudden decrease in penis/scrotum/testicle size, alarmed I finally went to an urologist but w/out blood work and x-ray of my stomach he could only do a Paliminary exam. He cloud only tell me it was probably my testosterone level but with blood work he could make a better assortment. Luckily I finally got it done and now is the scan for next Tuesday. What I really want to ask if my my penis/testicles shrink, if it is a result of my testosterone level, will taking testosterone therapy help restore the size?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013