Masturbation, ejaculation, penis erect for long time. How to prevent this and increase penis size?

Hey Doctor...Hii, Well I wanted to ask that today I masturbated with soap and finally took out some sperm for the first time at the age of 15 and its like I have been masturbating before too with vaseline and lotions but couldnt make it and before I didnt used to masturbate much I just used to give up but today I was like continuously masturbating with wet soap and finaly I got the result that I am a matured boy.But,my question was,as I finished masturbating and the semen ejaculated my penis went down it detumescence and when I again tried to erect it the erection wasnt happening with the wet soap and then later on when I washed up everything my penis erected alot of times. and I had one more question:How can I increase the length or size of my penis?? So,I request you to please guide me through the proper channel and advice me what to do next.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012