Masturbation, duration of sexual intercourse, benefits of sex. Information?

dear sir, i want to know about self hand sex. and answer of following questions 1. if i do self sex daily means once in a day then there is any problem with my health and my pennis 2. in future, can i make my wife happy in terms of sex 3. how can i increase time of sex with my wife 4. which is beneficial self sex or natural sex with our partner. 5. i m 23 years old and now i can not control myself and i m unmarried so what should i do..?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Masturbation does not cause any weakness or abnormality in sex.
There is no protocol that this much masturbation events in this much time is OK or this much is bad.
When you have desire of sex you should do it.
It does not affect your sex life or your partners satisfaction.
sex is in our mind naturally sex is meant for child so it should be done between male & female.
If you cannot control your self without sex the best solution is get marry.
Thanks.