Masturbation, depression, overweight, less erection, no semen discharge. Cure for condition?

Hi, i know a young man of 29 years who had been musterbating for a long time. He is ovewight and under stress of dipression due to various reasons. He has told me, in confidence that for the last 3 to 4 years he has getting full to slightly lazy erection but on doing musterbating no material ( serum ) is discharged. He is worried that this may not be a serious impediment to his marriage. Sir, can you give your advice. Regards
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012