Masturbation causing lose my concentration

Doctor , I get addicted to masterbation. I am 22 year male now and i am doing masturbation since from 13. my weight is 65 kg and height 5 feet10 inch.I do it one time in a day. Day by day i am losing my concentration on studies and feel laziness whole day. I think its going to degrade my sexual health and power. So please help me to get out of this problem.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
well dont you worry at all, instead try to channelise your energy in productive activities, like sports, for eg, outdoor activities, and try to meditate for sometimes, and concentrate on your studies. although it is quite natural at your age to indulge in masturbation,but as you know, excess of anything is bad, so once a while is not a problem, but more harm is done by giving more attention to the problem, so once you remove your attention from your physical momentary problems, and start paying attention to your producive activities, you problems will go away. wishing you all the best.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response

Welcome to health care magic
stop thinking about negative effects of masturbation & concentrate on your studies & other activities.Masturbation is a normal phenomenon as most of man & woman enjoy it at some or other time in their life.Over masturbation is harmful ,so avoid it
Wish you speedy recovery