Masturbation at a young age, weakness, weight loss, good diet. Treatment?

Does excretion of sperms result any kind of weakness in the body before adult age(18). I m almost 15 and half years old and i m worried about my health, i used to look much healthy in 14 years of age, i m much thinner than before with loss in my wait, i look weak physically from my face, arms and wrists.I just let off my sperms almost once a month which does nt sounds abnormal and my diet is not bad too.I would thankful for an adequate answer.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012