Masturbation and sex yield different sperm affect. Why is erection bad?

Sir these is uday my problem is 1) when i masturbate it take 5 to 10 minutes for sperm to come . But i tried to have sex with my girl Friend 4 to 5 times but when i try to have sex with my girlfriend my penis are not erect for most of the times . if erect also i have try to have sex with my girl Friend sperms are not coming even if i try for 30 minutes. my sex life is in danger i am not enjoying pls help. 2) if there is sex problem which doctor shd i visit i stay in sakinaka ( Andheri East) any doctor who can help me pls advise . pls tell me what are terms use for that doctor
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. There are so many factors which are to be considered here. Sex is divine act. Sex is for pleasure, of course, that does not mean there is only that pleasure is available in life. This type of problem arises when people think in such way. What we should understand is sex is not life.

In your case, most of the described problems could be psychological. You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care, www.healthcaremagic.com.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.