Masturbation and protrusion of clitoral hood

Hi, this is embarrassing to say, but a while ago, I was masturbated... And I felt something on my finger . So I looked at it, and it was this little white thing. So I looked at my area and notice that it was that thing that s under the clitoral hood . It s out, and I don t know if that s bad or not. Is it okay to be out, or should I be concerned about it? I m scared that, that it s bad
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012

This either represents a small piece of toilet paper or possible the accumulation of white discharge that we sometimes see with yeast infections.

I hope this helps - if not, please request further details from me.
General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Dear Kim,

Welcome here on hcm.

What you felt is your secretions on full excitement.

so there is nothing wrong in it.

these have come from your vaginal mouth.

but it has spread as per your masturbation way.

enjoy yourself