Masturbation and I feel my penis size is getting smaller

I am 30 years old.My problems are very different and difficult.I have been doing masturbation for the last 6 years.Eventually,my penis size getting small i feel inferiority complex about it.I am afraid to wed someone as i have this habit.I feel nervous in crowding areas.I can,t talk easily with others.My nervous are broken down due to this.My penis size is like a child.My parents are looking for alliance for me. I want to know whether i will able to get a child or not.Please reply your answers as soon as possible.Also I am ready to confirm it with a consultant at affordable cost
Asked On : Sat, 3 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Overmasturbation can lead to reduction in penis size, which is often a reversible reduction and happens due to lack of proper and natural erection. Sto masturbation, and focus on a healthy sexual relationship. Penis size and erection can be fine if you were having no problems with them before. And yes, penis size does not matter much in sexual satisfaction, its the emotional and mental satisfaction that counts which involves good understanding and co-operation between partners.

Hello Dr. I am 24 years old and i have been doing mastrubation for past 8 years i believe... In the beginning it was ok but as the pleasure was desired, mastrubation done in a week increased. And then suddenly I had sleeping problems so it increased even more. Then I used to mastrubate 2-3 times a day. Now suddenly it hurts in my pennies some times. If i am doing mastrubation and if grabbed it tight enough it hurts and right where it is grabbed, there is pimple felt. What is this sign?
Because of all this, I got concerned and I started researching articles and many articles have same symptoms as "Eye floaters", "fatigue", "low back pain", "Bones hurting" - as to one article mentioned bones freezing, "brain power loss", "hair loss", and all the symptoms are seen in my system. So I would like to know is it possible to have all these? How badly does it affect my wife once I get married? How badly will it be to plan a family 2 years from today? Thank you